Diary of an Addict
The closeness grew so much that other girls of her age became jealous. I need to say here that I was a popular figure in church. Almost everybody liked me, girls especially. All along, little did I know that Mary had gone to spread fake gospel to her close friends that we had something going, even though we had NOTHING.
Of a truth, Mary is a beauty to behold. Blessed with all the aura a woman would die for. Academically, she is brilliant. I guess that was the most attractive thing about her. So, when I heard of her antics, surprisingly, I was 30% angry but 70% happy. A mystery I’m still to unravel.
After several warnings, she apologized. Her readiness to accept wrong, apologize and her seductive humility, ravaged me. I lusted after her. Even though she was 17+, Mary possessed the maturity of a 22 yr old. She is smart, calculative and blunt. So, it was no surprise that when I finally presented my manifesto, she agreed already.
Whatever it is I requested of Mary, she agreed to it already: whether right or wrong. She was ready to do my bidding any day, anytime. In her words, “I just want you close to me, that’s all I want.”
At first, I was a bit scared. I was supposed to nurture Mary in the Lord. But here I am doing the opposite. Well, who cares? What later resulted to numerous s*x with her started with a simple innocuous kiss on the hand. She would call me and text me about how she felt when I kissed her hand. Was she naive? I had no idea. Subtly, a kiss on the hand led to a kiss on the cheek, neck and forehead. Still, she would make reference to all of it, making me so tensed and a little frightened.
Then, one day, as I was seeing her off to her house, suddenly, she turned around and planted a kiss on my lips. I was shell-shocked and dumb-founded. Before I could say jack, she did it again, and again and again. When she noticed the obvious shock on my face, she whispered, “goodnight”, and walked away.
I returned home that night thinking I was dreaming. I touched my lips several times and it sent a shiver down my spine. I was still examining myself when my phoned beeped. Mary had sent a message which reads.
To Be Contd

No comments:
Post a Comment