DIARY OF AN ADDICT
Me: (Feeling like Obama, I was like) Errrmmmm, considering my status, one who
commands unwavering fealty and
reverence, I’ll speak to you about the place tomorrow.
Grace: Jooor oooo. Igwe! I hear you sir.
Grace: Queen. Abeg o. Thanks for the call.
You made my day.
Me: You’re most welcome. Have a splendid
day. Bye
Ends call. Now, am I a genius or not?
The
Next Day
This deal was struck on Monday. So, that
leaves me with almost 38hrs of preparation. Quickly, I removed all my curtains,
bedspread, dirty laundry and every other washables for washing. I cleaned all
the cobwebs, dusted the chairs and electric appliances. You know now, I just
cleaned everywhere. I rushed to Emeka’s shop for a nice air freshener (only God
knows the last time I used one, lol).
Jisos! My heart raced faster again. Do I
understand? Nne, I don’t only understand you, in fact, I upperstand!
Immediately I called all my friends who loved coming to my house for PS3 Video
Game that, “Guys, I won’t be around on Wednesday until very late into the
night. I’ll call you when I’m back.” Though they felt a little disappointed,
they realised that was very unusual of me. So they agreed. Whatever appointment
it is I have I placed on hold.
TO BE CONTD


No comments:
Post a Comment